Sunday, February 3, 2013

...to new beginnings!

Wow...so here I am!

I will figure out how to work and customize all of this soon, but I guess this is a start.

Now it becomes, oh, so real!

I have so much to learn...so much to explore and experience! This journey will be (and is already) so exciting. I can't wait to share it all with you!!!

Question...Is this only going to my "circle" of 7 or to anyone?...everyone?...I don't really know what I'm doing and I don't get this at all, but I PROMISE I will figure it our soon...Baby steps, right? :)

Well, if this is only going to be seen by my Sweet 7, than thank you! Thank you for being here, and supporting me through EVERYTHING...in agreement or not! ;) I love you Seven more than words can say! (Note: You are the Chosen 7, because those were my options to choose from...I reiterate, I don't know what I'm doing, HA! [This, however, does not down-play the love I have for you])
And if this is going to everyone, then thank you for your interest and support as well...we may not know each other now (or maybe we do...awkward!) but we will soon!!!

Ir-regardless-ly (Yes, I did...already!), here's to my new beginning! I hope it is, at the very least, entertaining to you if nothing else!!!

With much love,
~S

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you will accept my congratulations even though I am not part of the "7's". You can always restrict my access later... LOL The beauty of the internet! Good luck on your journey, I am confident that it will be one filled with adventures, beauty, lessons (some hard to learn) but that will always bring growth. (((Big hug)))
    Karine

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDk what this whole 7 thing is about but I'm entertained and excited for what there is to come for you. I've never followed someone's blog before :). And i'm glad you added some Miami flavor to this (Ir-regardless).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! The Baker girls are with you:)
    Xo deb

    ReplyDelete